all about antiques design & fairs since 1998
News + Fairs Previews
ANTIQUES YOUNG GUNS TO COLLABORATE WITH ALFIES
~This item first appeared on Antiques Young Guns~
The Antiques Young Guns are delighted to be teaming up once again with colleagues at Alfies Antiques to offer our members a one-of-a-kind popup shop opportunity in London's Church street - at the heat of our capitals' antiques and decorative sector.
The AYG popup shop will see a number of our diverse, talented membership populate a unit in this premier location, displaying and selling their equally diverse and impressive stock from September 20th -24th.
This superb space of 31-33 Church Street will be populated with a variety of stock from a spectrum of our membership to include:
• Lily Johnston of Bombe Antiques - www.bombeinteriors.co.uk
• Matthew Wise of Cubbit Antiques - www.cubbitantiques.com
• Edd Thomas of Eddintheclouds Antiques - www.eddintheclouds.com
• Jason Clarke of Jason Clarke Antiques - www.jasonclarkeantiques.co.uk
• Stephanie Connell of Stepannie Connell Art & Antiques - www.stephanieconnell.com
• Eddy Toshi Ishikawa Wertheim of The Japanese Gallery - www.japanese-gallery.com
• Jon Irvine of Jon Irvine Antiques - www.antiquesyoungguns.co.uk/dealers/jon-irvine-antiques.html
• Robyn Alston of On The Wall Antiques - www.onthewallantiques.com
This opportunity is still open for other members to join - interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org without delay to avoid disappointment.
This event coincides with celebrations of Alfie's 40th anniversary and we are delighted to join them in heralding this impressive achievement within this pop-up partnership.
Also timed during the London Design Festival, Church street will be transformed as Alfie's host a number of other antique and design focused pop-up shops and attractions - creating a destination in London this September which simply can't be missed.
Other highlights of the week-long event feature talks by leading industry figures to include AYG co-founder Mark Hill who will be delivering a talk on 20th Century glass, along with residency of Peter Layton of London Glassblowing.
Alfies have been consistently generous supporters of The Antiques Young Guns since our inception - having hosted our first AYG of the year awards back in 2014. We very much look forward to what is bound to be a hugely successful event for all involved, and to joining the team at Alfie's in celebrating 40 years of brilliant business.
We will be hosting an AYG get together to coincide with this event, which as always will be open to all of our members and we encourage you all to come along and get involved.
More details of this and the Pop-up project will be issued shortly.